- £100 - £120 per day
- North West
7 Aug 2017
Temporary Communications / Press Officer
We have a 9 month contract available for a Communications / Press Officer with a public sector body based in Manchester. This is for a start ASAP with interviews 10th,11th and 14th of August.
In this role you will: –
– Help devise and deliver communications campaigns with colleagues as required
– Maximise positive media coverage and positive feedback from stakeholder groups by seeking out opportunities to promote company activities
– Advise colleagues and spokespeople as directed/required on communications issues including:
oResponse to media coverage
oAppropriate communications content
oReputational risks and challenges
– Work with internal colleagues to coordinate and deliver activity across a range of communications and engagement channels (e.g. media relations, e-comms, internal communications, events, stakeholder engagement)
– Produce quality content for public-facing channels, including but not limited to:
oBrochures, leaflets and posters
If you are immediately available and would like full details of the role, please submit an application ASAP.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.