I am Agency
- £65000 - £80000 per annum
- Greater London
10 Jan 2019
Senior Digital Strategist- CMS
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Strategist to join a leading London digital agency.
You will have a genuine passion for the digital marketplace and you are able to lead client
work in the formulation and execution of their digital strategies.
You will be expected to have to have exceptional attention to detail and a genuine passion
for, and an exceptional aptitude in, working with clients and in the marketplace. You should
be confident at working autonomously and able to operate and lead a team as needed. You
should be able to create and sell solutions and recommendations to clients while showing
good storytelling and client leadership skills.
About the role
We are looking for an accomplished Digital Strategist to join the client services team of our leading London digital agency.
Reporting directly into agency management, this is a varied, interesting and challenging role with direct client contact at the highest levels. Our clients span household names, charities, membership organisations and enterprise. It is a fantastic opportunity to define and lead the delivery of our client’s digital strategies, working in partnership with our large production team.
The ideal candidate will have proven expertise in a digital strategy role either client side or agency side, solid working knowledge of digital production and technology and can demonstrate significant skills in working with data and analytics. For the right person, this is an opportunity to work with senior management to define the agency’s strategic offering for our clients.
● Work with key client accounts to define business, marketing and communications
goals and develop supporting digital strategies
● Build sound strategic frameworks that point directly to client business goals, driven by data and analytics
● Lead key stakeholder touch points and workshops to gather information and influence the relationship and strategy
● Create pitches and proposals based on the target client (existing or new client) strategy – pitch these to clients
● Work with project and account managers and the agency production team in a
leadership and oversight capacity to ensure successful practical execution of digital strategy
● Work with incoming prospect clients to define projects, project and account strategy and to initiate the agency relationship
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a digital strategy role, with deep interest in the digital marketplace and technology – ideally with knowledge of CMS platform and Open Source.
The role requires exceptional attention to detail, confidence in working autonomously and an ability to put solutions and recommendations to clients while showing good storytelling and client leadership skills.
Skills and Personality Profile
● 5 years + proven experience in a digital strategy role
● Ability to take full ownership of client account opportunities and to manage the account selling process including creating proposals and responses
● Practical understanding of digital methodology, production, technology and tactics to realise strategic goals
● Ability to work closely alongside a multidisciplinary digital production team, providing accurate information transfer and project insight to ensure they can deliver successful against strategy
● Ability to take a brief / instruction from senior agency staff and deliver it successfully
● Strong commercial acumen understanding the requirements of the agency and client
● Knowledge and understanding of digital performance measurement, including
definition, setup and interpretation of digital analytics
● Self-motivated, initiative-taking, self-guided learning
● Presentable in a non-corporate way, client-facing, good written and spoken
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.