I am Marketing + PR
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + additional 50K OTE
- North West
11 Apr 2018
Senior Business Development Manager
We’re working with one of the fastest growing technology companies in the North-West to help them find an experienced Senior Business Development Manager. The location of this role is flexible and travel around the UK is an essential part of this role.
In this sales role, you will be expected to contact executive directors in the relevant roles to set up meetings to initially present the service and then deliver an on site discovery day along with tech experts. Upon completion of any contract this would be managed across to the Account Director and Customer Success Team. The role’s focus is on new business and the company has a post sales team to manage all contracts after completion.
– Develop new business opportunities within a set group of prospect accounts
– Set up meetings with the relevant Directors to discuss and present the company service
– Plan & prepare for senior executive meetings and then response with a summary of the meeting and actions
– Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity
– Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
– Set up internal meetings with the relevant people to develop a co-ordinated new sales account plan
– Proven experience of gaining access, working with and presenting to C- Level executives
– Proven ability to build and deliver a comprehensive business case
– Proven new business target delivery for a minimum of 5 years
– Proven delivery of weekly and monthly reports to the Commercial Director
– Ability to work through the complete sales process
– Team player – proven ability to work for post sales implementation teams
– Self-driven and highly professional results orientated with a clear focus on high quality work and business growth
– Mature, credible, professional and comfortable dealing with senior executives
– Reliable, tolerant and determined
– Excellent communicator who is able to see things from another person’s perspective.
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit an application ASAP.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.