I am Digital & IT + Tech
- £200 - £250 per day + doe
- North West
7 Aug 2017
Paid Social Manager – Contract
We have a 3 month contract position for a Paid Social Manager to work with a team of Paid Social Wizards that know how to run successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat. In this role you will take ownership of working with your team to manage day-to-day paid social campaigns from initial brief, project planning, execution, billing, financial management , monthly campaign reviews and post campaign analysis, to ensure we are meeting our client’s objectives and expectations.
– Demonstrate an in-depth practical knowledge of Paid Social best practice, Optimisation Framework, Account Structure, Bidding Strategy, Targeting types, and their application to campaigns to generate a high standard of delivery.
– Build paid social campaigns & strategies that are structured into clear frameworks focused on clients business objectives & are built upon solid insight.
– Ensure that we execute and surpass our client requests and manage expectations effectively
– Support Account Directors and the Head of Department in developing investment-led strategies in paid social to help meet our client’s business objectives
– Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions
– Lead, guide and mentor your team towards being the best they can be
– Develop close working relationships with the other departments to deliver an integrated service to clients
– Proven experience in planning and activating paid social performance campaigns, working to conversion-specific KPIs
– Strong technical and data analysis skills (advanced Microsoft Excel)
– Excellent written and numerical skills
– Excellent communication and literacy skills
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit an application ASAP.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.