I am Marketing + PR
- £27500 - £32500 per annum + pro rata
7 Jan 2018
Marketing Manager (part-time) – Retail / Leisure
Marketing Manager required on a pert-time basis for a leading client operating in the leisure and retail markets. This clients owns and manages shopping retail premises. The main purpose of this role is to drive footfall and consumer spend at the centre.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for: –
– Day-to-day liaison with marketing agencies and suppliers: advertising, web, media, PR, corporate design, CRM, research
– Day-to-day liaison with retailers around new marketing opportunities
– Implement marketing plans and activity – working with the marketing dept, H/Q, centre management and support agencies
– Creative – Implementing campaigns and promotions
– Events programme – Implementing events, entertainment and promotions – all pre promotion and event management. Attend events in order to manage smooth running
– Media – managing schedules on a day to day basis to ensure the activities have been briefed in and deadlines are met
– Digital strategy – implement with the help of a Marketing Executive assisting on the admin
– Websites – ensuring they tie in with the campaigns running. Work with a Marketing Executive to implemented and update
– PR – Implementing and coordinate PR. Deal with PR shoots, photo shoot, and leaflet inserts
– Attend all marketing & communications meetings
– Client site visits – liaise with on-site team, retailers and gather website & social media information
– Tenant & Centre Communications
This is a well backed and expanding organisation offering a fantastic opportunity to join a leading leisure and marketing team. You will need a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in a relevant sector.
CV’s for the Marketing Manager role are being given immediate consideration so don’t delay in submitting your application.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.