I am Marketing + PR
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
- South East
4 Dec 2017
Marketing Manager – Customer aquisition
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with specific experience of improving customer acquisition for an opportunity with a leading B2C client in Milton Keynes.
In this role you will work to maximize the conversion of enquirers through to active customers with powerful and motivating customer communication programmes, with a focus on customer need, marketing effectiveness and cost-efficiency. You will improve the health of the quality and quantity of the prospect pool by developing, executing and measuring the performance of acquisition / conversion strategies
– Data planning, campaign reporting and analysis
– Stakeholder Management – Marketing colleagues and external agencies (data and modelling)
– Design and develop the rigorous evaluation of campaign outcomes and evidence the return on investment.
– Own the campaign analytics, evaluation and reporting, ensuring that all campaigns have appropriate means of evaluation.
– Develop robust marketing campaign analytics and standard reporting across all channels including email, SMS, outbound, social.
– Development of robust data planning with CRM Managers and Data Team, inputting into segmentation, customer journeys and testing plans.
Experience required: –
– A relevant degree or equivalent higher education qualification (e.g. statistics, maths, marketing, economics) (E)
– A relevant professional marketing/data management qualification e.g. IDM certificate
– Data led and analytical, but can ‘translate’ and communicate to people of all levels and backgrounds.
– Experience of the evaluation of segmented multi-channel national campaigns, working in a Marketing function in a large and complex organisation with multi-million volume of contacts per year
– Evidence of leading the successful delivery and evaluation of results against campaign objectives such as enquirer volumes, cost per enquiry, return on investment, etc.
This is a live role with a key client and applications are being given immediate consideration. For full details please submit an application ASAP.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.