I am Marketing + PR
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + doe
- South East
14 Nov 2017
Marketing Manager – B2C Campaigns
This is a really exciting contract role for a Marketing Manager to oversee the implementation of leading edge, creative, multi channel marketing campaigns. Collaborating with some of the best media, creative and digital agencies for this world renowned brand.
We’re looking to hire a contract Marketing Manager who’s a whizz at delivering through the line advertising and CRM campaigns for 6 months +. You’ll work on our category leading marketing campaigns and support ad hoc projects that are developing at pace during a time of external and internal change. You’ll have bags of agency management experience, a keen commercial eye and be ready to make an impact from day one of this six month contract.
This is a B2C client with a huge membership base but are continually looking to extend their reach and acquire new customers / members.
– Develop and deliver compelling campaigns and activities across online/digital, offline/ATL and experiential channels
– In close collaboration with other marketing and sales teams exploit all media channels to deliver business targets including
The Group website
– Lead the evaluation of campaigns and recommendations based on data and insight from the data
– Champion the close and collaborative relationship with agencies on behalf of the Marketing team
Inspiring them and getting the best output through brilliant briefs
– Ensure quality of services to deliver high standards of work delivered to brief, plan and budget
The post holder will be an experienced, commercially focused marketing professional with a track record of success in leading on agency briefing and campaign management.
Experience required: –
– Demonstrable campaign management experience + successfully creating and delivering multi-channel and multi-media acquisition and brand campaigns at scale in a consumer service environment
-Experience of managing and successful collaboration with top flight creative, media and marketing agencies
– Experience in owning the process of writing and developing excellent creative briefs
– Understanding of how to articulate compelling propositions based on consumer and data insights and the ability to communicate these propositions to Agencies and internal stakeholders
– Evidence of extensive experience in implementing brand marketing and advertising across ATL: TV, Radio, Outdoor/BTL/Digital/Social Media/PPC/SEO/Experiential and Events/PR
– Evidence of significant success in marketing, brand, advertising and promotional activity in a large organisation
– First class understanding of brands and brand management likely to have been gained as a brand or category manager in a similar world-class brand
– Experience of developing campaigns using new technology and media for marketing purposes
You’ll be an energetic, flexible team-player, who thrives on switching between getting your hands dirty and providing strategic input on a daily basis.
This is a live role with a key client and applications are being give immediate consideration. For full details and consideration, please apply ASAP.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.