I am Contractor
- £22500 - £27500 per annum + doe
- North West
5 Oct 2017
Our client is looking for a personable and forward-thinking Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant to join its growing team, based in first-class offices at Salford Quays.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the sales team, the successful candidate will be highly IT-literate, have an eye for detail and the energy to drive forward our marketing agenda.
Overall, we are seeking a candidate who is able to prioritise and work on multiple projects, operate independently, deliver flawlessly against tough timescales, has excellent attention to detail, and who can become the ‘driving force’ behind our marketing strategies and techniques.
A small selection of the specific activities you are likely to be involved in is provided below:
– Design, ownership, execution and evaluation of marketing campaigns.
– Production of integrated marketing campaigns using traditional, print, digital and social media.
– Operating within and reporting on the marketing budget.
– Production of monthly reports on marketing activities.
– Updates to website content.
– Assistance with corporate events (internal and external).
– Copywriting/proofreading and editing content for print and digital marketing collateral.
– Development and distribution of effective marketing collateral (print and digital).
– Management, monitoring and advice on the company’s social media presence.
This is a broad and varied role, requiring flexibility and tenacity – and the ability to work to time and volume pressures. The focus is primarily on the Marketing elements of the role, which are vital to the company’s growth, but the ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to ‘pitch in’ where required. The ideal candidate will:
– Be educated to degree-level, or equivalent through experience.
– Have delivered successful marketing campaigns and activities.
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Be adept and imaginative in delivery of: event management; digital and social media development; brand management; and copywriting and proofreading.
– Have some and knowledge of web analytics, CRM and e-marketing.
This is a live role with CVs being given immediate consideration. Please forward your CV for consideration and further details.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.