- £90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + benefits
- North West
15 Aug 2018
Marketing Director – Tech sector
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Director to work for an award winning and fast growing tech sector client operating globally but headquartered in the North West. In this key role, you will lead on all marketing strategy and activity. Candidates must have previous experience in the tech sector with significant B2B experience.
This role is with a leading tech business in Manchester who are really going places. Ranked as one of the top tech companies they have huge ambition and need the guidance of an innovative and entrepreneurial Marketing Director to help them in an exciting journey.
– Manage, develop and grow an existing marketing team along with agency relationships
– Full responsibility for on and offline marketing strategy and activity across all group brands
– Working in a fast paced and highly competitive B2B sector, delivering online and above the line marketing campaigns
– Managing large budget PPC campaigns
– Managing the P&L and ensuring true ROI
– Previous experience working in the technology sector
– Expert knowledge of paid search and large budget PPC campaigns
– Full mix, online and offline marketing experience
– Sound knowledge of running CRM campaigns
– Experience with display advertising, mobile, in app, social as well as above the line marketing
– Excellent people management skill and proven history of developing staff
– A creative thinker with excellent communication skills
For full details and immediate consideration, please apply ASAP. This is a live role with a key client.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.