- £26000 - £30000 per annum
17 Jul 2017
Marketing Communications Officer
A Marketing Communications Professional is required for an 6 month contract with a public sector organisation in central Leeds. We need someone to hit the ground running on a complex multi-channel marketing project for the client, who can also support the marketing team on other smaller projects and outputs as required, over an 18 month period. The candidate should be highly skilled, motivated and organised.
Key skills required include:
– copywriting (for different audiences on different channels – tweets to blogs to news items to funding guidance docs)
– editing (blogs, news items, checking other colleagues’ work)
– project management and reporting skills (developing a comms and content plan with colleagues and working to this)
– can get to grips quickly and easily with a CMS and CRM (we use Drupal and MS Dynamics, respectively)
– a good eye for detail and design – and who can manage a number of external supplier relationships efficiently
– social media management – scheduling, monitoring, can easily get to grips with their tone and methods of user engagement
Someone who has worked in the government/charity/arts, culture or media sectors would be a great fit.
This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place week commencing the 20th March. Please apply for immediate consideration and full details.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.