I am Contractor
- £300 - £375 per day + doe
- Greater London
10 Jan 2018
Magento Developer (Back End)
Magento Back End Developer required for a 6 month contract on client site based in Hammersmith, London. This client has a key project to undertake and has decided to recruit a back end and front end developer direct as opposed to working through thier existing dev agency.
Responsible for working with the Development team to write well designed, efficient code by
using best software development practices.
Main duties of the post:
– Interpret business requirements and technical specification documents, deliver an
appropriate technical solution to agreed quality and timelines
– Perform coding to agreed coding standards
– Provide progress reports on tasks and projects
– Ensure Github repositories are maintained for allocated tasks.
– Proactively suggest improvements in customer programmes of work to Programme Lead.
Knowledge and Experience required
– At least 2 years of development experience working in a development team within a commercial environment.
– Highly motivated with demonstrable technical and analytical skills.
– Attention to detail, commitment and desire to complete a consistently high standard of
– Able to clearly communicate design and development decisions with limited assistance.
– Knowledge of best practice and architecture for complex web applications.
– Knowledge of and able to avoid common security issues in web applications.
– Strong communication skills.
– Computer Science based qualification.
– Magento Certified Developer
– Software development experience on an eCommerce platform.
Technical Skills required:
– Commercial experience with PHP-based frameworks
– Ability to produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code.
– Experience of working with the following technologies:
Git/other version control (including feature branching, deploying, merging).
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.