I am HR
- £34000 - £38000 per annum
- North West
10 Oct 2018
Learning Experience Designer
Learning Experience Designer
12 months Fixed Term Contract
£34,000 – £37,000
Start date: ASAP
The new role of Learning Experience Designer leads the way in creating innovative experiences and environments for all colleagues to learn and develop, so they can provide the best possible experiences for our staff. This will be brought to life by connecting and communicating effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, building strong networks and using the best, up-to-date methodologies and approaches to human development. The goal is to evoke a conscious shift in mind-sets and behaviours in our people.
The Learning Experience Designer:
* Leads the way across our client in setting the tone for playful, curious and contemporary learning practice. The role holder is a strong advocate of behaviour-led development.
* Builds strong rapport and networks with key stakeholders across our client to understand and translate organisational priorities into powerful learning experiences which focus on shifting mind-sets and behaviours to achieve the desired outcome.
* Influences colleagues within HR teams and across our client to adopt a blended, experiential approach to learning and development, by explaining complex and new methodologies, policies and approaches in a clear understandable way.
* Creates and curates our new learning products and experiences in line with the Core L&D Offer. This involves working with internal and external experts to identify: what ‘good’ looks like in specific topics at our client, local expertise on useful blogs and articles that staff should read to improve their knowledge, teams and people that already do something well and can help mentor and guide others, local experts and advocates to take part in conversations/workshops to help share good practice.
* Makes clear and timely decisions on our clients learning interventions and communicates the impact effectively to all our clients communities.
* Researches and analyses contemporary trends in technology and learning methodologies and uses these insights to ensure we deliver the very best learning experiences for our people. Examples could include gamification, augmented reality and progressive disruptive learning models.
* Uses technical expertise in learning software, filming, sound production and editing to bring a clever and creative flair to the work.
* Collaborates with other teams such as Marketing, Internal Comms and Digital IT to ensure that digital solutions are technically supported on internal platforms, which may include integrating new ideas into existing and emerging systems; in particular the Office 365 suite and online collaborative spaces.
* Brings commercial awareness and strategic focus to all activity and is mindful of outputs and outcomes of tasks, and the impact of designs on budgets and timelines. Aware of the wider cultural context and clear on the local and/or institutional objectives that solutions are being designed for.
* Maintains a strong customer focused mentality with all communications and connections.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to have a chat, please contact Gaynor Bramall on 0161 359 3789
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.