I am HR
- North West
Consultant - HR
14 Mar 2019
Human Resources Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Human Resources Administrator for an award-winning international professional services company based in Liverpool.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their HR experience. Working closely with the Talent & Development team, the administrator will help plan, administer and support the efficient and successful delivery of all Talent & Development programmes and projects.
This role is wide reaching and varied and will involve supporting on elements of project and event management, data processing and reporting, marketing communications, recruitment and HR (Human Resources).
- Answering telephone and directing queries to relevant people
- Scanning, photocopying, and filing for team as necessary
- Booking and arranging travel
- Scheduling and booking meetings, producing agendas and communicating with attendees
- Assisting with recruitment and talent and development administration, including processing invoices, managing calendars and proactively responding to queries
- Design and produce presentations and spreadsheets to format information and keep records
- Assistance with vacation scheme and assessment day attendance/co-ordination
- Administration of relevant systems, including learning management and recruitment (cancellations, reviewing comments and running reports)
- Assisting with various team projects as required
- Liaising with the firm’s employees, partners and external stakeholders
- Assisting in the delivery of excellent customer service
- Supporting the wider team as required
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Recent office or similar work experience
- An interest in events, project and programme co-ordination
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and enjoys working on projects, planning and attending events
- Team player who is able to work as part of a team but also able to work independently
- Flexibility to travel across the UK outside of normal business hours
- Demonstrable interest in HR
- Professional approach/attitude to work
- Demonstrable proactive approach to delegated tasks
- Able to produce accurate work with strong attention to detail at all times
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.