I am Digital + Tech
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + benefits
- North West
10 Sep 2018
Head of Acquisition
We are looking for an experienced and results focused Head of Acquisition to work with a leading client in the North West. Operating within a high growth environment, you will be working in a challenging and dynamic environment where your efforts will have huge impact on the success of the business.
You will own all performance marketing functions and be responsible for all digital acquisition marketing strategy and web analytics, both strategically and tactically. The role involves management of marketing budgets to deliver strong customer acquisition growth across all markets. The role requires the development of best in class marketing plans to deliver efficient growth in traffic whilst achieving company / commercial objectives, in a multichannel retail environment.
– Managing a team across PPC, Display, Retargeting, Paid Social Media, Affiliates and any additional new channels focused at driving new customer acquisition
– Creation, development and implementation of digital acquisition strategies, from inception, to drive a fast-growing quality new customer base, within budget
– Lead day to day acquisition operations as well as creation of high-level strategic direction across desktop, mobile and tablet. Identify new digital opportunities in the marketplace to drive further acquisition sources
– Responsible for all acquisition business financial modeling metrics, and forecasting
Working with Brand Marketing, develop compelling offers, optimised landing pages, and efficient cost display advertising across desktop and mobile
– Provide leadership and strategy for design of sophisticated analytics model which results in traffic and conversion analyses
– Develop key KPI’s to assess digital acquisition performance by channel; and determine strategies to continuously optimise the performance
– Work cross functionally with Digital agencies, Media agencies, Brand Marketing & PR
– Stay at the forefront of industry digital marketing acquisition practices
– 5+ years’ experience in digital and multi-channel customer acquisition in an ecommerce environment
– Proven track record of digital marketing in a fast-growing business, with measurable results
– Proven experience in driving results in the channels of PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display and Social Media
– Advanced knowledge of web analytics and PPC/SEO tools such as Google Analytics, bid optimisation software, keyword & competitor research
– Strong mathematical skills and statistical knowledge
– Strong communication skills as you’ll be dealing with many cross-functional projects
– Budget Management & ROI-focused
– Outstanding analytical skills – you not only see data but use it drive to business solutions
– Experience increasing conversion rates and a proven track record for acquiring new customers
This is a live role with a key client. Please submit an application for immediate consideration and full details.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.