I am HR
- £200 - £250 per day
- North West
11 Feb 2019
Group Communications Manager (Contract)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Group Communications Manager (Employee Engagement) to work within a Global Construction Organisation. This is a great opportunity to join an established business who are highly value-driven and have a reputation for developing talent.
As Group Communications Manager you will be responsible for ownership of internal communications and aid the Senior Executive team in producing high quality external communications such as contributing towards the PLC’s Annual Report.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows –
* Management of internal communications channels such as the company’s intranet and HR Hub.
* Contribute towards the development of the website and other external communications channels with a view to improving general public awareness.
* Supporting the development and delivery of internal communications to ensure corporate messages are communicated effectively.
* Ensuring that employees receive news of announcements, new projects and key issues in the most engaging and effective way.
* Take ownership of the Group’s Engagement survey, coordinating the dissemination of key messages to the Executive team and keeping track of progress against improvement projects.
* Develop and deliver programmes that improve employee engagement and support the recruitment and retention of talent/high performing employees.
* Review branded materials and communications to ensure consistency and to optimise the delivery/message.
Essential skills –
* Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Ability to positively manage change.
* Able to effectively interact with different levels of the organisation.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proven project management capabilities.
Essential experience/ qualifications –
* Degree standard education.
* Ability to work collaboratively and build positive and effective business partnerships.
* Track record of delivering high quality, creative and diverse communications for a range of audiences.
* Demonstrable communications expertise and ability to provide examples of the value of effective and targeted internal communications.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.