I am Digital & IT + Tech
- £200 - £300 per day + doe
- North West
13 Jul 2017
Full Stack (PHP) Developer – Contract
We are working with a really innovative software agency who create leading websites, web apps and software applications for top tier clients. Based in Manchester, working on client site, they require an experienced full stack developer to assist on several cutting edge projects for a minimum contract of 3 months.
The role is responsible for developing a range of technical solutions across digital products as well as ‘lighter’ applications such as public facing websites and mobile/tablet apps. Responsibilities will range from, but are not limited to: using and extending core modules and libraries; leading projects to include liaising with clients and designers to understand business logic for new features and improvements.
– Owning certain areas of products or entire project and being the go-to developer for all work relating to them.
– Working with front-end developers, visual and brand designers to implement pixel-perfect designs.
– Supporting live server infrastructure (Servers, DNS, Integrations).
– Emergency debugging across any project, when needed.
– Using initiatives to identify, prioritise and resolve critical bugsnag issues ASAP without guidance.
– BDD and unit test writing and code reviewing.
– Develop code across the stack for new features and products.
– Be part of the team’s agile working practices to ensure scalability and deliver high quality code (Planning, Standups, Demos, Retros, Code Reviews, TDD)
– Develop interfaces that are easy to use, intuitive and performant.
– Expert in AngularJS, HTML 5, PHP, MySQL, Laravel.
– Good knowledge of Puppet and NodeJS.
– Excellent problem-solving skills, communication and interpersonal skills both with internal customers and colleagues in your team.
– Desire to learn and further all skills within architecture and infrastructure.
– Knowledge of the entire development life cycle, including requirement scoping, design, QA and post-live.
– Able to comfortably estimate timeframes to complete new features or projects.
– Ability to understand core business needs and translate these into working, scalable solutions that use cutting edge technology.
– Able to work across a range of disciplines and have the ability to quickly find solutions to problems and resolve them.
This is a live role with a key client. Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration and full details.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.