I am Contractor
- £250 - £300 per day
- Greater London
14 May 2018
Front End Developer – Magento Contract
We’re looking for an experienced Front End Developer who has worked on Magento site builds to work with our client (must be on site) on a 4 month upgrade project in central London. This is a ecommerce site selling beauty products in the UK and overseas.
Responsible for working with the Development team to write well designed, efficient code by
using best software development practices.
Main duties of the post
– Interpret business requirements and technical specification documents, deliver an appropriate technical solution to agreed quality and timelines
– Perform coding to agreed coding standards
– Provide progress reports on tasks and projects
– Investigate, analyse and document reported defects. Correct identified defects
– Create, document, and implement unit tests and scripts
Knowledge and Experience required:-
– At least 2 years of development experience working in a development team within a
commercial environment. At least 2 projects working with Magento
– Highly motivated with demonstrable technical and analytical skills.
– Able to clearly communicate design and development decisions with limited assistance.
– Knowledge of best practice and architecture for complex web applications.
– Knowledge of and able to avoid common security issues in web applications.
Technical Skills required:-
– HTML, CSS, PHP for theming purposes
Compilation (e.g. SASS/Less)
– Ability to transform designs into clean CSS and semantic markup
– HTTP Protocol
– Design tools (e.g. Photoshop)
– Magento. Developing custom Magento themes, performance improvements, Caching
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit and application ASAP.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.