I am Digital & IT + Tech
- £100 - £130 per day + doe
- North West
6 Sep 2017
Email / Front End Developer
This is an immediate need for an experienced email development consultant to work with the CRM team of a key North-West employer on contract basis for 3 months (with the possibility of temp to perm).
The role of CRM Email Developer is key in the onward development of the email channel and personalisation for our client. Working closely with the Head of CRM and Senior Data Analyst, you will help develop and refine email marketing and create industry-leading programs with engaging, relevant content. You will plan and deliver successful email programs for our clients core retail locations with the objective of converting and retaining customers and growing revenue.
Experience required: –
– Development skills in hand coding HTML for email builds and a good knowledge of digital design
– Strong understanding of direct marketing principles, a passion for results and experience of using email service platforms and HTML.
– Management of the process of planning, sourcing and producing content for email including some HTML editing.
– Enabling and implementing dynamic content and ensuring communications are relevant and timely.
– Experience of testing, measuring and roll outs to optimise channel impact.
– Delivering marketing operational efficiency through the use of automation and trigger programs.
– Experience with Eloqua and Google Analytics / Comscore to maximise campaign ROI.
This is an urgent and live role with applications being given immediate consideration. To be considered and for full detail, please apply ASAP.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.