I am Marketing + PR
- £180 - £230 per day
- East Midlands
4 Oct 2018
Digital Marketing Manager (Part-Time)
We are working exclusively with a UK, Luxury Fashion Retailer, in their search for a part-time Digital Marketing Manager to help drive customer acquisition and achieve ambitious growth targets. With multiple sites opening across the UK with already established shops this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketer with expertise across digital and traditional channels.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the business in realising its high growth targets through customer acquisition and on-going retention as well as championing effective and efficient lead generation with a focus on maximising conversion.
As part of the Senior Management Team you will capitalise on early stage growth and momentum. This is a “hands-on” role where you will contribute to an overall, strategic vision and deliver it at a local level with a willingness to undertake job-related tasks.
Marketing Manager – Responsibilities:
Delivering integrated multi-channel campaigns to both drive new customers and create brand engagement, tailoring activity to each customer group.
* Delivering a blend of Local/Geo-Targeted campaigns as well broader brand awareness.
* Managing all paid and organic media channels.
* Delivering integrated end to end campaign marketing.
* Building and optimising sales funnels to drive conversion.
* Developing and maintaining KPIs to measure growth and success of all channels and campaigns.
Marketing Manager – The Person:
* Full mixed marketing experience.
* Highly analytical and data-driven with in-depth knowledge of analytics tools.
* Specific experience in lead generation and conversion.
* Energetic and driven.
* Enjoys a challenge and finding solutions for problems.
* Adaptable to change and a fast-paced environment.
This role is ideal for an experienced Marketer who is looking for a part-time position 2/3 days a week.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to not only join the journey but lead the charge from the front line. You will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment, providing invaluable career-building experience at the heart of a dynamic, forward thinking organisation that has grown quickly and continues to do so.
If you think you can fulfil the role requirements and have what it takes to be part of a cutting-edge team, focused on delivering innovative solutions, then please apply through the link or you can contact Nathan Putsey at Adam Recruitment on 0161 359 3789 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.