I am Digital + Tech
- £30000 - £36000 per annum
- North West
- S|C234 ss
8 Jan 2019
Customer Technical Support
If you can live our ‘Be Bold, Bring Action’ value each day, then you’re one of us! You excel at solving
complex technical problems and ideally have had a few years of technical support experience in the
We want the best and so do our customers. You’re highly motivated and solution-oriented, using your
technical knowledge to resolve issues. You have natural ability to rapidly assess, analyse and resolve
complex issues, and distill into simple and concise communication. You’re always curious.
You’re flexible and have exposure to an agile development environment, communicating product updates
and changes to the team is second nature to you.
We want people who can use their passion for technology and our products to get to the heart of our
customer enquiries and propose solutions that will continually improve the customer experience, while
optimising ways of working. Experience with JIRA and or Salesforce is ideal.
You are heavy consumer of apps and mobile technology – borderline obsessed! Communication is
important, internally and externally. Ideally you’ve some exposure to or experience with at least one
scripting language (ideally Python or JS).
● Investigate, triage and resolve technical customer issues escalated from Level 2 Analysts
● Assist customers with API and Integrations requests
● Work closely with product teams on issue resolution
● Manage customer and stakeholder expectations on technical issues
● Run scripts to solve common customer issues
● Responsible for ensuring Customer Experience teams are updated on all things product
● Generate internal and external documentation
● Flex across Customer Experience as required to support other roles
* Scripting languages (preferably Python)
* JIRA/Confluence or similar experience
* Using ‘DevTools’ in a web browser to diagnose issues
* Data syncing concepts (e.g. push vs pull model)
* General understanding of web services and REST API/CRUD fundamentals
* Experience on using and/or integrating the following
○ Sharepoint, Salesforce, PowerBI, Tableau, Google Sheets, Zapier, Microsoft Flow
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.