I am Digital + Tech
- £650 - £800 per day
- Greater London
9 Apr 2019
Contract Senior Product Owner (London / New York)
We are working with a London-based boutique Agency who are looking for a Senior Product Owner/Coach to jump across the pond and work at their US base in New York for a 3-month contract.
We are looking for someone who is collaborative and passionate about taking on a variety of challenges – from building out a strategic vision for a project to leading a multi-disciplinary team.
Their work is broad and varied, so they are after someone with fantastic product knowledge, knows when to ask the right questions at the right time and pushes boundaries to thrive in today’s digital world.
Who are they? /What do they do?
They’re a boutique consultancy that acts as a collaboration partner for their diverse range of clients. They help their clients tackle their biggest challenges, build their internal capabilities, and inject agility into their organisations.
Their work comprises of two core offerings: “making” new products and services, and “coaching” teams and organisations on how to work with agility as they deliver new products and services.
You are expected to manage the backlog and make sure they deliver outstanding results on time and budget. You will be managing delivery and working closely with the client – advising and coaching. The right candidate will thrive in an Agile process and feel comfortable with contributing to technical decisions and passion for creating a great environment for teams to thrive.
We are also looking for a person who recognises themselves with these items for the below:
– Delivering with an agile mindset at a bigger scale
– Has experience with 3rd party integrations
– Experience running Agile ceremonies
– Experience with creating and managing a roadmap
– Understands the web, its capabilities and limitations
– Have worked in a big corporate setting, preferably where multiple work streams need to coordinate frequently
– Build effective working relationships with our clients
– Devise effective strategies for new products and services
– Define the project approach, ensuring both business and user goals are top of mind
– Collaboratively push the project direction and ask the hard questions
– Lead workshops, working sessions and presentations
– Someone who can represent the brand with care, honesty, humour and enthusiasm
We’re not fussy where people come from if they tick the boxes above, but likely backgrounds include:
– Senior Product Owner/Manager
– Product Strategist
– Strategy Consultant
If you think you can fulfil the role requirements and have what it takes to lead cutting-edge team, focused on delivering innovative solutions, then please apply through the link or you can contact Nathan Putsey at Adam Recruitment on 0161 359 3789 or email@example.com
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.