I am Marketing + PR
- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- North West
15 Apr 2019
Content Marketing Executive
This is a key role within the Marketing team, focusing primarily on proactively identify and pursuing opportunities to promote the brand with regular, timely and engagement content and campaigns.
As Campaign and Content Executive, you will be a creative storyteller with the analytic skills to present information in a way that drives interaction from both current customers and wider audiences building their credibility and visibility in a complex marketplace to bring the brand to life by producing compelling content across multiple channels both on and offline.
What you will be responsible for –
– Collaborate with the wider marketing team to plan and execute targeted campaigns and marketing plans involving multiple content items, touchpoints and audience groups.
– Create compelling, SEO optimised content in various formats for distribution across multiple platforms working with wider marketing team and PR and Social Content Officers to repurpose media content, utilise video, photography, design and PPC to amplify content to increase connection with and conversion of target audiences.
– Have a deep understanding of customer need, motivations and pain points by utilising insight, market data &digital analytics.
– Ensure the implementation of brand and visual identity across all channels and advise on best practice to support others across the university to create images, case studies, social posts and video to maximise engagement, reach and profile.
Experience needed –
– Experience of marketing communications, campaign and content planning and delivery, engaging audiences effectively across various channels and reporting on effectiveness of activity, making recommendations for improvement.
– Experience in on and offline marketing content creation, both written and visual including video, across multiple channels.
– Experience of working with brand guidelines and strategy contributing to the evolution of the brand.
– Experience of identifying, understanding and applying customer insight to segment the information needs of different target audiences to effectively connect and convert prospective customers.
This is a new role and it offers a fantastic opportunity to not only join the journey but lead the charge from the front line. You will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment, providing invaluable career-building experience at the heart of a dynamic brand that has grown quickly and continues to do so.
If you think you can fulfil the role requirements and have what it takes to be part of a cutting-edge team, focused on delivering innovative solutions, then please apply through the link or you can contact Luke Sandilands at Adam Recruitment on 0161 359 3789 or email@example.com
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.