- £30000 - £32500 per annum
- North West
7 Jan 2018
Communications / Press Officer
We have a role available for a Communications / Press Officer with a public sector body based near Stockport. This is for a start ASAP with interviews w/c 15th and 22nd January
In this role you will: –
– Help devise and deliver communications campaigns with colleagues as required
– Maximise positive media coverage and positive feedback from stakeholder groups by seeking out opportunities to promote company activities
– Advise colleagues and spokespeople as directed/required on communications issues including:
Response to media coverage
Appropriate communications content
Reputational risks and challenges
– Work with internal colleagues to coordinate and deliver activity across a range of communications and engagement channels (e.g. media relations, e-comms, internal communications, events, stakeholder engagement)
– Produce quality content for public-facing channels, including but not limited to:
Brochures, leaflets and posters
– In addition you will need experience of line managing a small team.
If you are immediately available and would like full details of the role, please submit an application ASAP.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.