I am Marketing + PR
- £30000 - £32000 per annum
- North West
8 Feb 2018
We are looking for an experienced Communications Consultant to work within a busy group of companies on a 6-month contract based in Salford. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of key projects in line with the internal and external communications strategy.
– To ensure any planned projects align with the Communications Strategy, that all internal and external communications are in synergy.
– To represent the department in internal initiatives, projects and key steering Groups, champion the aims within the department and deliver promotional communications to the rest of the agreed stakeholders, using the optimum mix of channels.
– To plan for and ensure the timely and accurate distribution of all off and on-line marketing and communications materials, to relevant recipients
– Generating creative and relevant copy for a variety of internal and external communications, both on and off-line, and proof and edit any contributions prior to publication and assume responsibility for the functioning and maintenance of the corporate websites and intranet.
– To liaise with external agencies to produce high quality on and off-line marketing and communications materials and consistent standards, in line with current corporate values and brand guidelines.
– To produce partner and stakeholder communications, ensuring consistency with prevailing marketing initiatives and provide guidance to colleagues across the organisation on the optimisation of social media and PR networks.
– To agree and produce promotional merchandise, literature and on-line collateral, in liaison with external suppliers, ensuring quality standards are maintained to VFM guidelines and manage quotes, orders and stock holding, ensuring suitability, quality, currency, recency, quantity and accessibility, and advising when reprints will be required.
Experience Required: –
– Experience of working in a Marketing, PR and Communications function
– Experience of managing websites and intranets from a back end and content planning perspective and using relevant analytics tools
– Experience of implementing and monitoring external and internal communication strategies
– Experience working as part of a project team
– Experience of working in an agile manner, not at a fixed location (Desirable)
– Strong communication skills
– Attention to detail and good copy writing, proofing and editing skills
– Adobe / design package skills (Desirable)
The role of Communications Consultant is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit an application ASAP.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.