I am Agency
- North West
Founder and Director
12 Apr 2019
Client Director – Manchester
Our Client is the shopper media agency that makes the connection between retailers, their brands and their shoppers. They use creative thinking and precision planning to manage every part of a retailer’s media estate and their goal is to create happier shoppers, better brand awareness and brilliant business results.
They collaborate with retailers and their supplier brands, building long-term partnerships that add value. They have a core team of shopper experts & are fortunate enough to work with a superb base of brands through retailers.
They’re looking for new people to join their business and help take them into the next era of growth. They value talent over experience and are looking for people that embody our values every day – hungry, brave, together and inspired.
Reporting to the Partnership Director, you will be a senior leader within the business. You will be responsible for helping us evolve our partnership, supporting & building the team that will run this area of our business and perfecting our way of working. You will be responsible for delivering revenue growth across a sizeable and valuable portfolio of clients, building marketing campaigns that achieve their objectives and managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
Key day to day responsibilities include:
1. Business leadership: You will be responsible for leading one of our business units, defining the direction of the team and setting the agenda for where they focus their time. You will constantly be seeking out ways to build our client base, growing spending over time and ensuring we grasp every new business opportunity.
2. Team management: You will lead a talented team of direct reports, who could range in level from Client Associate to Senior Client Manager. This will be all-encompassing, from creating & managing their workplans, through to performance reviews and delivering on the job coaching. You will need to continually assess the team structure and resource levels in line with business growth.
3. Client management: You will own and build the relationships with our clients, being ultimately responsible for delivering a great client service that closes business and ensures continued loyalty.
4. Campaign creation & analytics: You will be responsible for ensuring fantastic quality of output from your team, building and reviewing exciting campaigns together with our Campaign Team that deliver great results for our clients. This could be anything from optimising an NPD launch to analysing the performance of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
5. Cross-team collaboration: Your team will work alongside a number of others in the business. It will be your responsibility to ensure that you work collaboratively with your counterparts in other business areas, ensuring effective communication and that the team operates smoothly as one unit.
6. Contribution to organisational projects: We are a young business, growing fast. Our ambition is to create the company that everyone would like to work for. Whether it’s leading our training and development efforts, managing our PR and marketing agenda, or helping us find the next generation of talent for our business, our expectation is that you’ll get stuck in and help us to build an outstanding business.
What skills are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced hire who can demonstrate clear industry knowledge and expertise. We are seeking someone with significant client facing and business leadership experience, likely from a marketing or media background. Previous experience in planning and executing shopper campaigns could be an advantage.
Specifically, the candidate must be able to demonstrate:
* Coaching and development of a high performing team
* A proven track record in delivering business growth in a fast-paced, challenging environment * +5 years’ experience in a client facing role
* A great grip of numbers, able to work seamlessly with data & financial reporting
* Flawless attitude at all times in all environments, with a strong will to succeed
* Working with multiple stakeholders to deliver best in class client service, at all times
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.