I am Digital + Tech
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Greater London
8 Nov 2018
Client Digital Account Manager- CMS
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-level Client Account Manager to work within a leading London-based digital agency. We are looking for someone who wants to progress their career in a client focused digital strategy role.
You will have a client account management focus while using your knowledge to help shape and deliver on a wide variety of client’s digital strategies.
You should have a genuine interest in the digital marketplace and a keenness to learn and where, over time, you will be able to lead client work in the formulation and execution of their digital plans.
You will, in an ideal world, have some experience in working with CMS platforms and open source software.
In this role you will lead the management of a number of our key accounts and ensure that we consistently deliver excellence across all activities, while working with and supporting the agency’s lead digital strategist.
You will be expected to have to have exceptional attention to detail and a genuine passion for digital media.
You should come with an attitude to learn and work as part of a team with a consultative and solution driven approach coupled with account management skills. You should be confident working in a team environment and taking guidance as necessary, while being able to work autonomously. You should be able to put solutions and recommendations
to clients while showing good storytelling and client leadership skills.
This is a client facing role designed to support the needs and demands of the agency’s clients.
You will come either from a digital agency or be client side within a digital team, you will have an account management or project management background with strong technical knowledge and experience in digital delivery.
● The ownership and management of assigned clients.
● Client budget (target) ownership, winning and delivering repeat client business.
● Management of the agency’s client relationships including organising where required the agency’s resource and responses to client requirements.
● Operationalise the clients requirements within the agency ie, scope and define digital
concepts around technology, design, user experience and analytics.
● Ownership of account planning and reporting including results and forecasting.
● Holistic responsibility to the client for agency activities – including production, support and commercial.
● Work proactively within the agency team to help create and execute on digital strategies across technology, creativity, experiences, measurement and analytics in the digital landscape for our clients.
● Work closely alongside the client ‘lead’ digital strategist.
● Project Management delivery on some smaller pieces of work as and when needed.
● Account plans (with the client digital strategist).
● Act as the agency partner to our clients.
The accounts you work with and the amount of time you spend on specific clients will naturally change and evolve over time. You will be expected to be provitive in making judgements of where your time is best spent for the benefit of the business and the client.
● Exceptional client communications and organisation skills are needed at all times to
excel in this role
● Ability to set your own priorities and focus efforts where needed at any time.
● Ability to take a brief and instruct the agency in requirements (manage delivery where
required on some smaller pieces of work).
● A level of technical knowledge and capability across the delivery of end to end digital
projects – either from an agency perspective or from a client side perspective
● Ability to create, track and maintaining account strategy and plan cooperatively both
with the client and within the agency.
● Good commercial understanding – scoping, pricing, planning and pitching.
● Ability to take ownership of client account opportunities. Manage account selling
process including creating proposals and responses
● Time management: Ensuring your time is spent where is it best spent for the
business and the clients.
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.