I am HR
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- North West
27 Feb 2019
Change and Communications Lead
We are working with a market-leading construction organisation who are on the lookout for Change and Communications Lead to join them on a contract basis for a 6-month project.
As Change and Communications Lead, you will work very closely with the board and senior management team to deliver this project. They are at a critical stage in the transformation programme now where most activity will be ramping up a level. They are looking for an assertive programme-oriented communications professional.
The ideal candidate is someone who has led big transformation projects and that can hit the ground running. This person needs to be assertive and an expert in leading change programs.
Experience/Skills Required –
* Experience across strategic internal communications, business change, employee engagement, stakeholder engagement, transformation/change communication, digital and offline communications channels and events.
* External communications experience across both investor and employee relations.
* Can demonstrate examples of impactful and effective results driven business change.
* Capability at a strategic level and also passionate about the delivery of creative and effective change intervention tools and communication material across a range of media.
* Ability to form strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to partner with key business areas including HR, IT, Finance and Operational areas to understand requirements and develop effective communications and change strategies, through to implementation.
* Self-motivated and a team player. Focussed on delivering practical solutions with measurable results.
* Experience in working under programme management disciplines
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to not only join the journey but lead the charge from the front line. You will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment, providing invaluable career-building experience at the heart of a dynamic brand that has grown quickly and continues to do so.
If you think you can fulfil the role requirements and have what it takes to lead on this cutting-edge project, then please apply through the link or you can contact Nathan Putsey at Adam Recruitment on 0161 359 3789 or email@example.com
Share This Job
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.